Capitol Advocacy & Education
From its Harrisburg headquarters, AIA Pennsylvania manages state government affairs on behalf of all its members. The Government Affairs Committee, in collaboration with staff, oversees these responsibilities:
- Reviews and monitors state legislative activities
- Develops AIA Pennsylvania’s positions on legislative issues
- Represents AIA Pennsylvania’s interests involving state agencies
- Plans and implements advocacy and communication strategies
- Informs and engages AIA members in government affairs activities (e.g., Architect’s Day)
Need to know where your elected officials stand on the issues, review voting records and campaign finances?
Visit www.vote-smart.org for a non-partisan, comprehensive evaluation of your elected leader’s available public policy positions and public record.